2017年政府工作报告中英文
??低;
The registered urban unemployment rate stood at 4.02 percent at year-end 2016, the lowest level in years. 供给侧结构性改革初见成效;
Initial success was achieved in supply-side structural reform.
服务业增加值占国内生产总值比重上升到51.6%;
The value created by the service sector rose to 51.6 percent of GDP.
大众创业、万众创新广泛开展;
People were busy launching businesses or making
innovations.
全国居民人均可支配收入实际增长6.3%;
Personal per capita disposable income increased by 6.3 percent in real terms. 农村贫困人口减少1240万;
The number of people living in poverty in rural areas was reduced by 12.4 million. 出境旅游超过1.2亿人次;
——文章来源网,仅供分享学习参考 ~ 1 ~
Overseas trips exceeded 120 million.
广义货币M2增长11.3%,低于13%左右的预期目标;
The M2 money supply increased by 11.3 percent, below our projected target of around 13 percent. 深入推进“互联网+”行动和国家大数据战略;
We took further steps to implement the Internet Plus action plan and the national big data strategy.
74个重点城市细颗粒物(PM2.5)年均浓度下降9.1%;
A 9.1-percent drop in the annual average density of fine particulate matter (PM2.5) was seen in 74 major cities. 二、2017年工作总体部署
What the government will do in 2017 今年发展的主要预期目标是:
Key projected targets for development this year: 国内生产总值增长6.5%左右,在实际工作中争取更好结果; GDP growth of around 6.5 percent, or higher if possible in practice.
居民消费价格涨幅3%左右;
CPI increase kept around 3 percent.
城镇新增就业1100万人以上,城镇登记失业率4.5%以内; Over 11 million new urban jobs, and a registered urban unemployment rate within 4.5 percent.
——文章来源网,仅供分享学习参考 ~ 2 ~
继续实施积极的财政政策和稳健的货币政策。
We will continue to pursue a proactive fiscal policy and a prudent monetary policy. 三、2017年重点工作任务 Major areas of work for 2017
3.1 用改革的办法深入推进“三去一降一补”。
Pushing ahead with the five priority tasks through reform 扎实有效去产能。
Take solid and effective steps to cut overcapacity 因城施策去库存。
Take targeted policies to cut excess urban real estate inventory
积极稳妥去杠杆。
Carry out deleveraging in an active and prudent way. 多措并举降成本。
Take multiple measures to cut costs. 精准加力补短板。
Take targeted and powerful measures to strengthen areas of weakness.
3.2 深化重要领域和关键环节改革
Deepening reform in major sectors and key links 持续推进政府职能转变。
——文章来源网,仅供分享学习参考 ~ 3 ~
We will continue to transform government function. 继续推进财税体制改革。
We will continue to reform fiscal and tax systems. 抓好金融体制改革。
We will advance reforms in the financial sector. 加快推进国企国资改革。
We will speed up the reform of SOEs and state capital. 更好激发非公有制经济活力。
We will do more to energize the non-public sector. 加强产权保护制度建设。
We will improve the property rights protection system. 大力推进社会体制改革。
We will make a big push for progress in the reform of the social system.
深化生态文明体制改革。
We will deepen institutional reform to build a sound ecological environment. 3.3 进一步释放国内需求潜力
Doing more to unleash the potential of domestic demand 促进消费稳定增长。
We will promote a steady increase in consumer spending. 积极扩大有效投资。
——文章来源网,仅供分享学习参考 ~ 4 ~
We will work proactively to expand effective investment. 优化区域发展格局。
We will improve planning for regional development. 扎实推进新型城镇化。
We will take solid steps to pursue a new type of urbanization.
3.4 以创新引领实体经济转型升级
Transforming and upgrading the real economy through innovation
提升科技创新能力。
We will strengthen our capability for making technological innovations.
加快培育壮大新兴产业。
We will accelerate the development of emerging industries. 大力改造提升传统产业。
We will endeavor to transform and upgrade traditional industries.
持续推进大众创业、万众创新。
We will continue to encourage people to start businesses and make innovations. 全面提升质量水平。
We will take comprehensive steps to improve product quality.
——文章来源网,仅供分享学习参考 ~ 5 ~
2017年政府工作报告中英文



