好文档 - 专业文书写作范文服务资料分享网站

外研版精装版七年级下册全部课文翻译

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

有一天将没有人再去商店购物,因为你能在网上买到任何东西,并且在全世界的各个地方和任何时间你都可以收到商品。

11 M6 Around town

Unit 1 Could you tell me how to get to the National Stadium? 你能告诉我去国家体育

馆的路吗?

(Betty and Lingling are standing in front of Tian’anmen Square.)(贝蒂和玲玲正站在天安门广场前)

Tourist: Excuse me! Can you tell me the way to Wangfujing Dajie?

游客:打扰一下!你们可以告诉我去王府井大街的路怎么走吗?

Betty: Certainly. Go across Dong Chang’an Jie, go along the street and turn left at the third street on the left. It’s near here, so you can walk there.

贝蒂:当然可以。穿过东长安街,然后沿着马路一直走,在左边的第三条马路向左拐,就到了。离这里很近,您可以走着过去。

Tourist: Great. And I’d like to buy a guidebook about Beijing. Is there a bookshop near here?

游客:太棒了。我还想买本关于北京旅行指南。这附近有书店吗?

Lingling: Yes, there is a big bookshop over there, just along Xi Chang’an Jie, on the right, opposite the bank.

玲玲:有,那边有个很大的书店,就在西长安街上,在右侧银行对面。

Tourist: Right, OK! I also want to visit the National Stadium. How can I get there?

游客:好的,行!我还想参观国家体育馆。怎么才能到达呢?

Lingling: Sorry, I’m not sure. Why not ask the policeman over there?

玲玲:对不起。我也不清楚。为什么不问问那边的警察呢?

Tourist: Thank you. 游客:谢谢你们。

Betty and Lingling: You’re welcome.

贝蒂和玲玲:不客气。

Tourist: Could you tell me how to get to the National Stadium?

游客:你能告诉我去国家体育馆走吗?

Policeman: Sure! Go along the street and you’ll see an underground station. Take the Underground to the Olympic Sports Centre, or you can take a bus or a taxi.

警察:当然了!沿着这条街走,你会看见一个地铁站,坐地铁到奥体中心,你也可以坐公共汽车或打车去。

Tourist: Thanks a lot. 游客:多谢!

Policeman: You’re welcome. Have a nice day!

警察:不客气。祝你玩的愉快!

12 M6 Around town

Unit 2 The London Eye is on your right. 伦敦眼在你的右边。

Tour of London伦敦游

Welcome to this short tour of London.

欢迎参加这次伦敦短程游。

This square is Trafalgar Square and it is the middle of London.

这是特拉法尔加广场,它位于伦敦市中心。

We’re standing opposite the National Gallery, a famous museum with lots of famous paintings.

我们正站在国家美术馆——一个藏有许多名画的博物馆——的对面。

From here, we’ll walk along the red street to Buckingham Palace.

从这里我们将沿着一条红色的街走到白金汉宫.

The Queen lives there.(英国)女王就住在这里。

Turn left and go to the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Opposite you can see the London Eye.

向左转,走到议会大厦和大本钟前,你能看到伦敦眼就在对面。

It takes you 135 metres above the River Thames. 它能带你到离泰晤士河对面135米高的地方.

You can see most of London on a clear day. 在晴朗的日子里,你几乎能看到伦敦市的全貌。

When you are tired, the best way to see London is by boat.当你走累了,最好的方式便是乘船游览伦敦。

You can get the boat near Big Ben.你可以在大本钟附近坐船。

As you go along the river, the London Eye is on your right.

沿着河行进时,伦敦眼就在你的右面。

Get off the boat at Tower Bridge.到达塔桥的时候下船。

Next to the bridge is the Tower of London.

塔桥的旁边就是伦敦塔。

It’s over 900 years old. 它已有九百多年的历史。

After visiting the Tower of London, take the boat back along the river to the railway station.

参观完伦敦塔之后,乘船沿河回到火车站。

When you get off the boat, go past the stationand walk along the street.

你下船后,经过火车站,再沿着街道走。

Turn left into King’s Street and go past a church.

向左拐进国王大街,路过一个教堂。

You’re now back at the square. And this is where we’ll finish our tour.

你现在又回到了出发的地方——(特勒法尔加)广场,在这里我们将结束我们的伦敦游。

外研版精装版七年级下册全部课文翻译

有一天将没有人再去商店购物,因为你能在网上买到任何东西,并且在全世界的各个地方和任何时间你都可以收到商品。11M6AroundtownUnit1CouldyoutellmehowtogettotheNationalStadium?你能告诉我去国家体育馆的路吗?(Bettyand
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
2nyp90ogks0daes3y3831emx02sb8q00vrd
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享